| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Glasgow, Mt in August is warm at 20.8 °C (69.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.6 °C (83.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.9 °C (55.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 15.7 °C (28.3 °F).
- The weather in August is dry. A mere 34.3mm (1.4in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:27 long and the longest day is 15:03 long with an average length of 14:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Glasgow, Mt August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Glasgow, Mt, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Glasgow, Mt:
- Swift Current (Cda), Sk, Canada - 246.2 kms (153 miles) NNW
- Swift Current (A), Sk, Canada - 242.9 kms (150.9 miles) NNW
- Medicine Hat, Ab, Canada - 359.7 kms (223.5 miles) NW
- Sachs Harbour, Nt, Canada - 323.5 kms (201 miles) WNW
- Manyberries, Alberta, Canada - 299.7 kms (186.2 miles) WNW
- Great Falls, Montana, Usa - 362.8 kms (225.4 miles) W
- Augusta, Mt, Usa - 424.6 kms (263.8 miles) WSW
- Billings/ Logan, Mt, Usa - 304.2 kms (189 miles) SSW
- Crow Agency, Mt, Usa - 296.5 kms (184.3 miles) SSW
- Red Lodge, Mt, Usa - 391.9 kms (243.5 miles) SSW
- Sheridan, Wy, Usa - 383.4 kms (238.2 miles) S
- Regina (Cda), Sk, Canada - 288.8 kms (179.4 miles) NNE
- Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada - 285.4 kms (177.3 miles) NNE
- Broadview, Sk, Canada - 379.7 kms (236 miles) NE
- Moose Jaw, Sk, Canada - 249 kms (154.7 miles) NNE
- Estevan, Sk, Canada - 291 kms (180.8 miles) ENE
- Williston, North Dakota, Usa - 221.8 kms (137.8 miles) E
- Miles City, Montana, Usa - 205.3 kms (127.6 miles) SSE
- Ekalaka, Mt, Usa - 301.8 kms (187.5 miles) SSE